Here’s what I’ve been up to the last couple weeks–nothing too eventful but lots of food, lazy-ness & relaxing involved:
1. My fruit obsession continues. Cherries are in right now!
2. Bold lips. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Sweetheart & Revlon Lip Gloss in Pink After Glow.
3. Yummy brunch. Egg salad on a bagel and peach slices. I had egg salad religiously for a week and I think I’m done for a while. 😉
4. Chipotle’s Steak Salad. I love everything on my salad. I need to control myself not to go there once a week.
5. The Chip bag from Chipotle is so chic and simple. I love it. Not to mention their guac is amazing!
6. I feel like I’m advertising Chipotle but I’m not. I’m just a crazy person who is in love with their salad. Some leftover Chipotle for breakfast. Who cares?
7. Wild Strawberry. I’ve been in love with this candle. Forget my lemon candle. Smells delish!
8. My favorite kind of wine. Moscato. What is your favorite kind? I love this with a teeny tiny bit of cranberry juice. Yum! A glass of wine after a long week at work is always rewarding!
9. My Celine robot. I need to name her. Can someone help?
10. Sparkling water + sparkling watch. Sparkly sparkly. Just having a mellow, lazy afternoon doing what I want to do.
11. L’Occitan love. They are amazing! Especially the foot cream is so good. I’m always excited to go to bed just so I can put on my foot cream.
12. Silly but I thought it was funny.
13. Cartier love ring. Our obsession with Cartier will never stop. Ugh. Thanks mom!
14. Having a weird day. Feeling light headed. I’ve been wrapped up in my baby blanket that my mom knitted. I love my blanket. and Dumbo likes it too!
15. Prada Mini Saffiano. Cute, huh? Trying to distract myself from it.